Copper BaTH pANELs
Copper bath panels deliver an unmistakable aura of taste and elegance to a bathroom. The warm welcome of copper cannot be beaten, which is why it’s such a popular metal!
Copper bath panels are tasteful but can still make a statement. They are proof that traditional metals are still relevant and have properties that outperform modern alternatives at every turn.
Natural copper bath panels deliver that warm welcome we love to see when entering a room. Aged copper bath panels offer that same warmth but with unique characters, you’ll never forget.
All Halman Thompson copper bath panels are created by hand, to order. Complete the quote form for a personalised brass bath panel quotation today!
CHOOSE A FINISH
CUT TO SIZE
- Pricing includes delivery and turnaround time is under 2 weeks
- Each piece is coated in a gloss finish lacquer that prevents the sheet from further aging
READY TO GO
We can provide bespoke cut metal with each of our finishes being wrapped around wood and lacquer finished.
Please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
Handmade Copper Bath Panels
Copper has been popular in interior decorating for centuries and shows no sign of slowing down. It’s warm, welcoming and delivers that wow factor we look for in a room.
As we make all copper bath panels by hand, you can choose the exact finish you like from the following:
- Ayrshire finish – Lovely aged finish speckled with verdigris that’s a feast for the senses
- Hampshire finish – Unique dappled rusted finish with a depth and colour that cannot be surpassed
- Cheshire finish – Welcoming aged copper finish with waves of warm tones with lighter elements
- Hertfordshire finish – Popular aged copper finish with vibrant areas of verdigris throughout
- Northumberland finish – Imaginative swirled aged copper finish that is always revealing itself
- Natural copper finish – Classic natural copper finish with the timeless appeal of this amazing metal
Custom copper bath panels
Halman Thompson has decades of experience working with metal. Our artisans can shape, cut and finish metal to order and there is very little we cannot do with metal.
All copper bath panels are created by hand, by experienced artisans.
The process begins by cutting a sheet of copper to your exact dimensions using a precision laser. We also cut pipe and screw holes if required.
For aged copper bath panels, we artificially age the metal until it reaches the desired look. We then stop the ageing process by covering the metal with a transparent lacquer.
The lacquer also protects the metal from daily life and helps preserve the appearance.
Natural copper bath panels can be left as bare metal or optionally coated with the same lacquer.
Panels will then be shipped ready for installation.
Installing and maintaining your copper bath panel
Installing your copper bath panel should be very straightforward. We laser cut the panel to your exact specifications so it should fit perfectly.
Use screws of fixings, attach the copper to a board and it should slot perfectly into place.
Caring for your copper bath panel is just as straightforward. Simple wipe down with warm soapy water and a soft cloth regularly and that’s all you need to do!
Enjoy the beauty and charm of copper. Complete the quote form for a personalised brass bath panel quotation today!
CHOOSE A FINISH
If you can dream it, we will create it.
We work with a variety of woods and metals to create bars, tables, balustrades, staircases, worktops, and much more.