Splashbacks are a modest part of a kitchen but can be incredibly influential when included within an interior design. One way to make them really stand out is with a brass kitchen splashback.
You will often see brass splashbacks in interior design schemes, in magazines, commercial kitchen projects and anywhere someone wants to make an impact with a statement feature.
All brass splashbacks from Halman Thompson are bespoke and made to order. You can request a mix of natural or aged brass finish and have it cut to any size or shape.
CHOOSE A FINISH
CUT TO SIZE
- Pricing includes delivery and turnaround time is under 2 weeks
- Each piece is coated in a gloss finish lacquer that prevents the sheet from further aging
Brass kitchen splashback finishes
Brass splashbacks are available in Somerset finish, Wiltshire finish, Cambridgeshire finish, and natural brass.
- Somerset finish – The richest aged brass finish around that shouts class with a heady mix of colours and textures
- Wiltshire finish – A more relaxed patina with a dappled finish. Light, easy going and very characterful, there’s a lot to like here
- Cambridgeshire finish – A darker, more luxurious patina with genuine depth of colour and texture to deliver an upscale appeal
- Natural brass finish – The quality and class of natural brass laid bare for all to see in this smoother, more seamless finish
All brass splashbacks from Halman Thompson are made to order and will be designed to deliver the exact look you’re after.
BESPOKE BRASS SPLASHBACKS
Aged brass splashbacks use an artificial ageing process to deliver their signature look. Our experts will age your splashback to the desired level, stop the ageing and seal it in lacquer.
Natural brass finishes can be left as is or also protected by lacquer.
All brass splashbacks can be laser cut to any size or shape. For larger areas, multiple sheets could be used next to each other for maximum effect. We would age all sheets together to get the patina as close as possible too.
Standard squares and rectangles can be ordered directly. Other shapes and custom sizes can be provided via quotation.
MOUNTING BRASS SPLASHBACKS
Fitting your brass splashback is easy. The sheets are light enough to be able to be fixed into place using epoxy or adhesive.
Prepare the wall to make sure it’s sealed and flat, apply the adhesive to the back of the splashback, offer it up to the wall and adjust until it’s perfectly aligned. Then leave until the adhesive dries.
CARING FOR YOUR BRASS SPLASHBACK
Looking after your brass splashback is simple, clean using warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scourers to not accelerate lacquer wear.
Full cleaning and care instructions will be provided with every splashback.
Contact Halman Thompson for a personalised brass splashback quote.