Metal BATH PANELS
Metal bath panels are a simple, yet very effective way to add a touch of class and character to a bathroom.
Available in a range of finishes, including natural brass, aged brass, natural copper or aged copper, there are a variety of colours and textures to choose from. There’s definitely a finish here to suit any bathroom!
Each metal bath panel is created by hand to your exact specifications. The finish can be protected with a tough, transparent lacquer to keep it looking amazing for many years to come.
Contact Halman Thompson or complete the quote form for a personalised metal bath panel quotation.
CUT TO SIZE
- Pricing includes delivery
- Each piece can be coated in a gloss finish lacquer that prevents aged finishes from further ageing
READY TO GO
We can provide bespoke cut metal, please get in touch to find out more.
Bespoke Metal Bath Panels
All metal bath panels from Halman Thompson are made by hand using traditional methods.
They are available in a range of finishes, including:
- Ayrshire finish – Darker aged finish speckled with verdigris throughout to deliver a touch of luxury
- Berkshire finish – A rich and decadent bronzed brass finish that would look good anywhere
- Hampshire finish – Attractive dappled rust look with rich red tones and lovely character
- Corten steel finish – Lovely red and orange colour with lots of character and texture
- Cambridgeshire finish – Brushed aged brass finish with nice texture that reflects the light
- Somerset finish – Dark and light aged brass finish with an intriguing patina across the surface
- Wiltshire finish – Patterned aged brass finish with a multifaceted patina
- Natural brass finish – Natural brass finish that is effortlessly timeless in any situation
- Cheshire finish – Warm aged copper finish with warm tones with lighter areas
- Hertfordshire finish – Signature aged copper finish with areas of verdigris throughout
- Northumberland finish – Luxurious swirled aged copper finish with verdigris for colour
- Natural copper finish – Classic natural copper finish with plenty of warmth
Handmade metal bath panels
Every metal bath panel we make is created by hand, to order. You can specify the exact colour, finish and texture and our artisans will create the panel.
We begin by laser cutting the metal to the exact size you requested. We then prepare the metal for finishing and artificially age it depending on the finish you ordered.
Aged copper and brass finishes use a specialist ageing process we can fully control. As soon as the metal bath panel reaches the desired look, we stop the process.
We can then seal the bath panel in transparent lacquer. This stops the ageing process and preserves the patina of the metal.
Aged metal bath panels will all be sealed in lacquer. Natural copper and brass bath panels can be optionally sealed in lacquer.
Caring for your metal bath panel
One of the many amazing properties of copper and brass is the ease of maintenance.
The lacquer protects the metal from moisture, cleaning products and chemicals.
All you need to do to keep it clean is use warm soapy water and a soft cloth. That’s it!
All metal bath panels from Halman Thompson come with full care instructions so you’ll know exactly what to do.
Contact Halman Thompson or complete the quote form for a personalised metal bath panel quotation today!
CHOOSE A FINISH
Ayrshire finish – with specs of verdigris£1.00
Berkshire Bronzed Brass£1.00
Cambridgeshire finish – Mill brass finish£1.00
Cheshire finish – Aged copper£1.00
Corten Steel – Weathered£1.00
Hertfordshire Finish – Aged Copper£1.00
Northumberland Finish – Aged copper with verdigris£1.00
If you can dream it, we will create it.
We work with a variety of woods and metals to create bars, tables, balustrades, staircases, worktops, and much more.