Brass Wall Panels
Brass wall panels are a delightful decorative statement for any space. Practical, beautiful and flexible. Everything you could need.
You’ll find brass wall panels in offices, hotel lobbies, bars, bistros, interior designs and anywhere a statement piece is required.
We work with homeowners, business owners, architects, interior and exterior designers and anyone who appreciates the special qualities of brass as a wall covering!
Contact Halman Thompson for a free, no-obligation brass wall panel quotation!
CHOOSE A FINISH
CUT TO SIZE
- Pricing includes delivery and turnaround time is under 2 weeks
- Each piece is coated in a gloss finish lacquer that prevents the sheet from further aging
Brass wall panel finishes
All panels are made by hand by experienced artisans and finished to your exact specifications. All are created to order and can be created to deliver the patina you’re looking for.
We can laser cut to any shape up to 2000mm x 1000mm in size. Wall panels will be aged or prepared to your own design and can be protected in tough, transparent lacquer to protect the look.
Brass wall panels are available in the following finishes:
- Somerset finish – Engaging stained glass-style patina where you get to see just how lovely brass can be
- Wiltshire finish – Lighter aged brass finish with an interesting dappled effect that draws the eye
- Cambridgeshire finish – Milled brass finish that displays the charm and ageless appeal of this lovely metal
- Natural brass finish – Natural brass finish that demonstrates exactly why brass is still incredibly popular in design
BESPOKE BRASS WALL PANELS
All brass wall panels are made by hand to order. Everything we make is hand-crafted by experienced artisans who take great pride in their work.
All brass wall panels begin life as sheets of brass. We cut each piece to shape and size according to your requirements. Aged brass wall panels will then be aged using specialist processes before being sealed in a tough, transparent lacquer to protect it.
Natural brass wall panels can be left as bare metal or protected in the same tough lacquer.
CARING FOR YOUR BRASS WALL PANEL
Caring for your brass wall panel is easy!
Simply use a soft cloth and warm soapy water to remove dirt and debris. That’s it!
The lacquer we use is designed to protect the panel from everyday use and from the environment.
Full care instructions are included with every panel so you’ll know exactly what to do.
Contact Halman Thompson for a free, bespoke brass wall panel quotation. Alternatively, complete the form below and we’ll get back to you!