Copper cladding from Halman Thompson can add a touch of class or character both indoors and out. Nothing comes close to copper in terms of richness and a feeling of luxury!
Copper cladding sheets are made by hand, to order and can be prepared with any patina you like and cut to any shape or size you require. Just tell us the size, shape, use case i.e indoors or outdoors and the finish you want on the bespoke quote form and we’ll do the rest!
You can use copper cladding for anything. You’ll often see it as decoration on interior walls, in kitchens and bathrooms, as statement pieces, outside of buildings, in gardens and as architectural or sculptural pieces.
Copper is an amazingly flexible material that offers the richness and vibrance we look for!
CUT TO SIZE
- Pricing includes delivery and turnaround time is 3-4 weeks
- Each piece is coated in a gloss finish lacquer suitable for kitchens
- Fitting is simple and can be done with standard epoxy resins or liquid nail onto most surfaces
Hand crafted copper cladding sheets
Copper cladding is an incredibly flexible material ideal for building and decorating. It can be cut to any shape or size and be prepared to your exact specifications.
Every copper cladding sheet is made by hand, by experienced artisans so you can choose the finish you want.
Copper cladding finishes include:
- Cheshire – The Cheshire aged copper finish is dark, rich and decadent, ideal for making a statement.
- Northumberland – The Northumberland aged copper finish has swirls of verdigris throughout.
- Hertfordshire – The Hertfordshire finish has more angular verdigris elements that catch the eye.
- Ayrshire – The Ayrshire aged copper finish has a lovely, speckled effect that’s constantly surprising.
- Hampshire – The Hampshire aged copper finish has a rust-like finish that expresses itself well.
- Corten – The Corten steel finish is incredibly popular in gardens and architecture and looks amazing. It has a rich copper colour but is in fact made of steel.
- Natural copper – The natural lustre of copper laid bare for everyone to appreciate both indoors and out.
Unique copper cladding
Every order is created by hand, using tried and tested techniques.
Your copper sheet is first cut to size and prepared for use. Depending on the finish you choose, we will then artificially age the copper until it meets your requirements.
We then stop the ageing process and seal the sheet in a tough, transparent lacquer. This prevents further ageing and protects the sheet from the elements and daily use.
Natural copper can also be lacquered or left depending on the use. For indoor use, lacquer is purely optional. For outdoor use, copper cladding can be left unlacquered, this allows the copper to change patina from shinny copper to a range of greens.
Caring for your copper cladding
Another reason copper cladding is so popular is ease of use. It can be installed using adhesive or fixings and requires minimal maintenance once in place.
The lacquer protects the copper and requires a simple clean with warm soapy water to keep it looking amazing.
Full care instructions are included with every order so you’ll know exactly what to do.
If you can dream it, we will create it.
In addition to our brass and copper finishes, our team of artisan designers and craftsmen are ready to project into reality.
We work with a variety of woods and metals to create bars, tables, balustrades, staircases, worktops, and much more.