Looking for the convenience of a metal worktop without the clinical character? Want a standout piece to finish a kitchen design with genuine wow factor? Halman Thompson has just the thing!
Complete or update your kitchen with a bespoke piece made from any one of our bespoke finishes.
CUT TO SIZE
READY TO GO
We can provide completed worktops with each of our finishes being wrapped around wood and lacquer finished.
Please use the Request a quote form below
Metal Worktop Finishes
You will often see metal worktops in restaurants, open kitchens, cafes, bistros and anywhere that style needs to be matched with substance.
Contact Halman Thompson for a free, personalised metal worktop quotation!
We manufacture all metal worktops by hand so you can specify the precise look and feel.
- Somerset finish – Deep aged brass finish with a vibrant patina that reveals a little more every time you see it
- Wiltshire finish – Characterful aged brass finish with a dappled patina combining light and dark areas throughout the metal
- Cambridgeshire finish – Noteworthy aged brass finish that’s light, rich and includes a lovely grain that draws the eye
- Natural brass finish – Ageless natural brass finish that lets the natural quality of this lovely metal shine through
- Ayrshire finish – Desirable aged copper finish with a combination of darker copper and verdigris patina
- Cheshire finish – Inviting aged copper finish with a darker tone than natural copper with varying depths of colour
- Hertfordshire finish – Gorgeous aged copper finish with lovely blocks of verdigris throughout the metal
- Northumberland finish – Oceanic-style aged copper finish that makes any surface look amazing
- Natural copper finish – Incomparable natural copper finish with the warm welcome only this metal delivers
Hand crafted metal worktops
All metal worktops ordered through Halman Thompson are manufactured by hand to your specific requirements.
All metal worktops will be laser cut to your exact measurements to ensure a seamless fit.
Aged copper and aged brass use a chemical process to create the look. We do this by hand so we can fully control the end result. Once done, we stop the ageing process and seal the finish in a tough, transparent lacquer to protect it.
That same lacquer can be applied to natural copper and natural brass worktops but that is purely optional.
Caring for your metal worktop
Caring for your metal worktop is simple. Keep it clean with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. That’s all there is to it.
Full care instructions are provided with every metal worktop.
Contact Halman Thompson today for a free, no-obligation metal worktop quotation!
CHOOSE A FINISH
Select your finish and order by the size you need for your project.
Ayrshire finish – with specs of verdigris£1.00
Berkshire Bronzed Brass£1.00
Cambridgeshire finish – Brushed brass finish£1.00
Cambridgeshire finish – Mill brass finish (Copy)£1.00
Cheshire finish – Aged copper£1.00
Corten Steel – Weathered£1.00
Hertfordshire Finish – Aged Copper£1.00
Northumberland Finish – Aged copper with verdigris£1.00
Somerset finish – Stained glass brass£1.00
If you can dream it, we will create it.
In addition to our brass and copper finishes, our team of artisan designers and craftsmen are ready to project into reality.
We work with a variety of woods and metals to create bars, tables, balustrades, staircases, worktops, and much more.