Bespoke Large Door Numbers
Bespoke large door numbers are an effective way to make a statement about where you live and who you are. They are a strong, yet stylish statement piece, ideal for the home or workplace.
Large door numbers are available in natural or aged brass or copper finishes and are created by hand, to order. They are laser cut to size and shape, artificially aged or prepared and finished in a tough, transparent lacquer to protect that lovely finish.
Let us know whether your large door numbers will be installed indoors or out and we can advise on finishes.
Contact Halman Thompson for a free, bespoke large door number quotation or to discuss your needs.
CUT TO SIZE
- Pricing includes delivery
- Each piece can be coated in a gloss finish lacquer that prevents aged finishes from further ageing
Large door number finishes
Large door numbers are available in sizes up to 1000mm X 2000mm, in the following finishes:
- Cambridgeshire finish – Aged brass finish with a calm brushed appearance ideal for any situation
- Natural brass finish – The colour and beauty of this lovely metal that could look amazing anywhere
- Somerset finish – Rich, lustrous aged brass patina that reveals something new every time you look
- Wiltshire finish – Light aged brass finish that has a surprising depth and character suitable for any building
- Cheshire finish – Resonant copper finish with waves of dark and light that look great in different light conditions
- Ayrshire finish – Dappled aged copper finish with a darker appeal that evokes curiosity and interest
- Northumberland finish – Intriguing copper and verdigris swirls within a multifaceted pattern
- Natural copper finish – Natural copper finish that evokes the feeling of warmth, comfort and happiness
- Hertfordshire finish – Aged copper finish with elements of verdigris that adds colour, depth and vibrancy
Handcrafted large door numbers
We handcraft every large door number to your exact specifications. All are created to order and will be the exact size, shape, font and finish you desire.
All door numbers begin as 1000mm X 2000mm brass or copper sheets. We then laser cut the number to match the order and age the metal if required. All ageing is performed by hand so we can deliver the exact finish you’re looking for.
Once complete, we’ll finish the number off in a tough, transparent lacquer to protect it.
Natural copper or brass door numbers can be left as bare metal or lacquered depending on the requirement.
We recommend a lacquer finish if the numbers are being installed outdoors to protect it from the elements. Lacquer is necessary for all aged metal numbers and optional on natural finishes.
Contact Halman Thompson for a free, no obligation large door number quotation!
If you can dream it, we will create it.
We work with a variety of woods and metals to create bars, tables, balustrades, staircases, worktops, and much more.