Metal Bar Tops
A statement piece. Practical work surface. Beautiful work of art. A metal bar top can be all three of those things and more!
Made from lovely aged copper, natural copper, aged brass or natural brass, our bespoke metal bar tops are made by hand and lovingly finished to create a piece that can transform a space.
Complete or update your bar with a bespoke piece made from any one of our bespoke finishes.
CUT TO SIZE
READY TO GO
We can produce made to order bespoke bars, complete to your spec, or our designers can create the perfect bar for you.
Please use the Request a quote form below
Metal Bar Top Finishes
You will often see metal bar tops in restaurants, bars, home bars, salons, barber shops and anywhere a characterful bar top would make a statement.
Halman Thompson creates amazing metal bar tops by hand and can laser cut to any shape or size. Metals can be aged or left natural and can be protected with a tough transparent lacquer to preserve its signature look.
Contact Halman Thompson today for a free, no-obligation bar top quotation!
We make metal bar tops in a range of finishes. They include:
- Somerset finish – Rich, characterful aged brass finish with intriguing dark and light elements that really stand out
- Wiltshire finish – Lighter aged brass finish with an understated dappled appearance that delivers a friendly appeal
- Cambridgeshire finish – Deeper and more characterful aged brass finish with an easy going and accessible aesthetic
- Natural brass finish – The beauty of natural brass laid bare for all to see
- Ayrshire finish – Sophisticated aged copper finish with a dark, dappled patina that draws the eye
- Cheshire finish – Textured aged copper finish that comes with genuine depth of colour and character
- Hertfordshire finish – Stunning aged copper finish with unique verdigris elements throughout
- Northumberland finish – Exceptionally deep combination of aged copper and verdigris that delivers an intricate finish
- Natural copper finish – Warm and inviting natural copper finish that showcases why we love this metal
Hand crafted metal bar tops
We create all metal bar tops by hand, to order. Our team of experienced artisans work the metal in ways only an expert can, artificially ageing where required, laser cutting to shape and covering with a clear coat of lacquer to preserve the finish.
All aged copper and brass bar tops will be sealed in lacquer to stop the ageing process and to protect the look. Natural copper and brass tops can be optionally lacquered or left as bare metal.
Practical metal bar tops
Metal bar tops from Halman Thompson can be prepared ready for you to fit onto a bar or be fitted for you in our workshop. Either way, the bar top will be prepared and ready for use.
Caring for your metal bar top is simple.
Use a soft cloth and warm, soapy water to remove dirt and debris. That’s it!
Avoid using abrasives or chemicals and your bar top will be looking just as good for many years to come!
Contact Halman Thompson for a free, bespoke metal bar top quotation or use the form below!
CHOOSE A FINISH
Select your finish and order by the size you need for your project.
Ayrshire finish – with specs of verdigris£1.00
Berkshire Bronzed Brass£1.00
Cambridgeshire finish – Mill brass finish£1.00
Cheshire finish – Aged copper£1.00
Corten Steel – Weathered£1.00
Hertfordshire Finish – Aged Copper£1.00
Northumberland Finish – Aged copper with verdigris£1.00
If you can dream it, we will create it.
In addition to our brass and copper finishes, our team of artisan designers and craftsmen are ready to project into reality.
We work with a variety of woods and metals to create bars, tables, balustrades, staircases, worktops, and much more.