Brass Wall Art
Brass wall art provides the opportunity to shine for all the right reasons. Rich textures, a lovely natural or aged brass patina delivered in a flexible, bespoke piece of wall art.
There are few decorative materials like brass. Rich, vibrant colours with an elegant appeal that effortlessly balances style with substance.
Halman Thompson often provides brass wall art for installation in homes, commercial spaces, bars, restaurants, salons and anywhere that wants a statement piece that gets attention for all the right reasons.
All natural brass and aged brass wall art is built to order and cut to your exact specifications. You can use it inside or out, just tell us at the time of ordering so we can prepare it accordingly.
Contact our specialist team for a personalised brass wall art quotation!
CUT TO SIZE
- Pricing includes delivery and turnaround time is under 2 weeks
- Each piece is coated in a gloss finish lacquer that prevents the sheet from further aging
READY TO GO
We can provide bespoke cut metal with each of our finishes being wrapped around wood and lacquer finished.
Please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
Brass wall art finishes
Brass wall art is available in 4 lovely finishes:
- Somerset finish – Luxurious brass patina with almost earthy levels of detail and appeal that makes it sought after
- Wiltshire finish – Light and easy to look at, this is a very popular finish for a range of situations
- Cambridgeshire finish – Decadent grained effect that provides depth and appeal in equal measure
- Natural brass finish – The attractive tones of natural brass along with a timeless appeal
BESPOKE BRASS WALL ART
Brass wall art from Halman Thompson is hand-crafted to order and comes complete with a unique patina. All pieces are created to order and will be laser cut and prepared to your specific requirements.
Aged brass uses a specialist process that creates its unique look. Our artisans will age the brass until it’s exactly how you want it.
Depending on whether the brass wall art will be used indoors or outside, we will seal it inside a transparent weatherproof or interior lacquer to protect it.
INSTALLING AND CARING FOR YOUR BRASS WALL ART
Brass is a relatively light metal in sheet form so requires little in the way of installation.
Use epoxy or adhesive to attach to a flat surface and adjust until it’s perfectly placed. Then allow to dry.
You can also use fixings to make your wall art stand out. We can advise if required.
Maintaining your brass wall art is equally straightforward. Simply wipe down with warm soapy water and a soft cloth.
All brass wall art will come with full installation and maintenance instructions.
For bespoke wall art designed to your specific requirements, contact Halman Thompson for a free quotation.