Metal cladding sheets are the perfect ingredient to complete an interior or exterior design. Rich, characterful and flexible, metal sheets deliver the opportunity to delight.
Whether you use natural, brushed or aged metal sheets, there’s a finish here that’s perfect for any situation.
All metal cladding sheets from Halman Thompson are made to order and created by hand.
You can find metal cladding sheets on interior walls, in kitchens, forming part of an interior design and anywhere you want to make a statement.
You can also find metal cladding sheets on the exterior of buildings or in gardens creating a unique look that stands out for all the right reasons!
Every sheet is made by hand by artisans, laser cut to shape, finished to your desired look and can be protected by a tough, transparent lacquer.
Contact Halman Thompson for a fast, free metal cladding quotation.
CUT TO SIZE
- Pricing includes delivery and turnaround time is 3-4 weeks
- Each piece is coated in a gloss finish lacquer suitable for kitchens
- Fitting is simple and can be done with standard epoxy resins or liquid nail onto most surfaces
Metal cladding finishing options
You can order your metal cladding sheets in a range of finishes.
- Ayrshire finish – Decadent aged copper finish with a dark, speckled patina with elements of verdigris to add depth
- Cambridgeshire finish – Mill finished brass that reflects the light in interesting ways
- Cheshire finish – Popular aged copper finish with genuine depth, offering the full copper experience
- Hertfordshire finish – Signature aged copper finish with rich verdigris elements throughout the lighter copper colour
- Natural brass finish – Calm, collected and cool natural brass highlighting the lovely colour and warmth perfectly
- Natural copper finish – Copper at its very best and as nature intended. Warm, welcoming and eminently interesting
Bespoke metal cladding sheets
Halman Thompson creates all metal cladding sheets by hand to order.
All sheets begin life as bare metal. We laser cut each sheet to your exact specifications before adding your finish of choice.
Once finished, we can send them to site or install them for you. Installation will be undertaken by our experienced team to your precise requirements.
Sheets can be installed indoors or outdoors, as required.
Caring for your metal cladding
The beauty of metal cladding is that it’s very low maintenance. It doesn’t take much to keep it looking as new.
The tough, transparent lacquer is specifically designed to protect the metal and keep it looking like new. Whether installed inside or out, the lacquer will keep your cladding looking good for as long as you need it.
Full care instructions are included with every order.
Contact Halman Thompson for a fast, free metal cladding quotation. We’ll be with you every step of the way!
CHOOSE A FINISH
Select your finish and order by the size you need for your project.
Ayrshire finish – with specs of verdigris£1.00
Berkshire Bronzed Brass£1.00
Cambridgeshire finish – Mill brass finish£1.00
Cheshire finish – Aged copper£1.00
Corten Steel – Weathered£1.00
Hertfordshire Finish – Aged Copper£1.00
Northumberland Finish – Aged copper with verdigris£1.00
Somerset finish – Stained glass brass£1.00
Wiltshire finish – Aged Brass£1.00
If you can dream it, we will create it.
In addition to our brass and copper finishes, our team of artisan designers and craftsmen are ready to project into reality.
We work with a variety of woods and metals to create bars, tables, balustrades, staircases, worktops, and much more.