AGED Copper Splashback
Aged copper splashbacks use modern materials and ageing technology to create a heritage look in any room. Designed to provide a practical wall covering in kitchens and bathrooms, these splashbacks have to be seen to be believed.
CHOOSE A FINISH
CUT TO SIZE
- Pricing includes delivery and turnaround time is under 2 weeks
- Each piece is coated in a gloss finish lacquer suitable for kitchens
- Fitting is simple and can be done with standard epoxy resins or liquid nail onto most surfaces
COPPER SPLASHBACK WITH PATINA
Few materials can look as good as an aged copper splashback while also delivering the practicality you need. They offer a warmth and character few other metals provide alongside ease of use, low maintenance and natural antimicrobial properties.
The many benefits of aged copper splashbacks include:
- Aged patina that few other materials can provide
- Popular in modern, heritage and industrial design
- Easy to install
- Simple to cut sockets and other utilitses
- Very straightforward to clean and maintain
Aged copper splashbacks are available in any size required. These aged copper splashbacks are designed for domestic use. Contact Halman Thompson for expert advice on using copper in commercial settings.
Choose the finish that’s perfect for your project:
- Cheshire Finish – Aged copper with rich dark tones of brown and red.
- Hertfordshire Finish – Vivid blues and greens coming together in a stainglass effect.
- Northumberland Finish – Marbled aged copper with standout blues, greens and teals.
- Oxfordshire Finish – A unique finish, a metallic version of a wood aesthetic.
Copper is an excellent material for decorative use. It looks amazing, offers multidimensional warm hues and real character to a room.
After accelerating the ageing process of these copper sheets we seal each one with a gloss lacquer. This creates a brilliant finish and prevents further ageing of the sheet.
CARING FOR YOUR AGED COPPER SPLASHBACK
One of the benefits of aged copper splashbacks is its ease of use. Once installed, surfaces require minimal care. Use a mild soap or washing up liquid to keep it clean. That’s all this lovely material requires.
No need for bleaches or harsh cleaners. Learn more with our aged metal care guide.
Order your aged copper splashbacks today from Halman Thompson. We can cut to any size and deliver to your door!