Aged Copper Worktops
Aged copper worktops are transformative pieces that can provide that signature touch to any kitchen design.
It’s no wonder aged copper worktops from Halman Thompson are so popular!
Everything we do is made by hand, by expert artisans. Order your aged copper worktop and it will be created according to your exact specifications.
We can supply them as sheets ready to fit or as complete worktops. Each will be designed to your requirements and delivered to your door.
Contact our team for a personalised copper worktop quotation and we’ll take care of the rest!
CUT TO SIZE
- Pricing includes delivery and turnaround time is under 2 weeks
- Each piece is coated in a gloss finish lacquer that prevents the sheet from further aging
Bespoke aged copper worktops
All aged copper worktops from Halman Thompson are created to order so you can choose from one of several beautiful finishes.
- Ayrshire finish – Fascinating speckled finish with the full range of copper colour
- Cheshire finish – Waves of copper offering interest as well as depth of colour
- Hampshire finish – Iconic rusted look that offers architectural interest
- Hertfordshire finish – Decadent verdigris finish with lovely areas of rich blue and green
- Northumberland finish – Intriguing swirls of verdigris in an ever-evolving patina
- Natural copper – All the beauty and richness of this warmest of metals laid bare
HAND-MADE AGED COPPER WORKTOPS
Copper is an amazing metal. It has been worked since time immemorial and features within interior designs for hundreds of years. Yet it still manages to appear modern and up to date.
You’ll often see aged copper worktops in kitchens, restaurants, bars, bistros, barber shops, salons and anywhere that wants to combine a statement piece with a practical surface.
All aged copper worktops begin life as sheets of copper. We laser cut the sheet to size and will either artificially age it or prepare the sheet for finishing.
We artificially age the copper using a specialist technique and halt the process once we reach the patina you ordered.
Once aged, we protect the copper worktop with tough transparent lacquer to help preserve that lovely finish.
Natural copper worktops can be left as bare metal or protected by the same lacquer.
As everything is made by hand and no two pieces will be the same. Many manufacturers offer uniqueness as a selling point, but Halman Thompson guarantees it!
CARING FOR YOUR AGED COPPER WORKTOP
Another benefit of copper is that it is so easy to look after.
Simply wipe clean with warm soapy water and a soft cloth and your worktop should look as good as new.
No need for specialist cleaning products or expensive solutions here!
All aged copper worktops come with full care instructions.
Place your order today. Contact Halman Thompson or complete the quote form for a customised aged copper worktop quotation!
If you can dream it, we will create it.
We work with a variety of woods and metals to create bars, tables, balustrades, staircases, worktops, and much more.