Aged Copper Sheets
CHOOSE A FINISH
CUT TO SIZE
- Pricing includes delivery and turnaround time is under 2 weeks
- Each piece is coated in a gloss finish lacquer that prevents the sheet from further aging
Copper Sheets with Patina
After accelerating the natural ageing and antiquing process of our copper sheets we typically finish our work using a gloss lacquer.
Not only does this create a brilliant finish but it prevents further ageing of the metal therefore preserving the look and design created.
Should the lacquer come off through cleaning, washing, excess heat etc the patina will change and continue to develop. As ‘live’ metals, direct contact with acidic liquids like vinegar, sauce, and fruit juices, will accelerate this reaction and the look of the product will change.
Our gloss lacquered products are ideal when used for decorative and design purposes. They are a great way to add a unique touch to your home as a splashback, feature wall, piece of wall art or anything you can imagine!
All of our aged products are made to order. This means you can work with our artists through the ageing process to get just the look you are aiming for. Start by choosing a finish.
Choose the finish that’s perfect for your home:
- Cheshire Finish – Aged copper with rich dark tones of brown and red.
- Hertfordshire Finish – Vivid blues and greens coming together in a stainglass effect.
- Northumberland Finish – Marbled aged copper with standout blues, greens and teals.
- Oxfordshire Finish – A unique finish, a metallic version of a wood aesthetic.
CARING FOR YOUR AGED COPPER
Use warm soapy water only with microfibre cloths. It’s as simple as that.
Heat: Always use mats when setting down hot plates and cups.
Find out more with our aged metal care guide.
CHOOSE A FINISH
If you can dream it, we will create it.
We work with a variety of woods and metals to create bars, tables, balustrades, staircases, worktops, and much more.