Brass tiles deliver a touch of class along with a little drama to brighten up any space. They surpass most other wall coverings in terms of character, depth and elegance and can be used anywhere in a home, office or commercial space.
The timeless appeal of natural or aged brass, alongside its ability to sit seamlessly within contemporary design makes it an ideal material to use in interior design.
You will often see brass tiles adorning surfaces in bars, restaurants, offices and areas where you want to make an impact while retaining a touch of class.
Brass tiles are created specifically for your project and can laser cut to your exact shape or dimensions. Simply tell us where the tiles will be used, the dimensions and desired shape and we’ll do the rest!
Contact Halman Thompson for a free, personalized quotation.
CUT TO SIZE
- Pricing includes delivery and turnaround time is under 2 weeks
- Each piece is coated in a gloss finish lacquer that prevents the sheet from further aging
Brass tile finishes
Brass tiles are available in a range of attractive finishes:
- Somerset finish – Deep, characterful and engaging, three words we often hear when customers see this finish
- Wiltshire finish – A light, easy going patina with lighter shades of brass with a dappled effect
- Cambridgeshire finish – Richer, deeper finish with a light texture and ability to reflect light in interesting ways
- Natural brass finish – The colour and patina of this lovely metal laid bare and shown in all its natural glory
BESPOKE BRASS TILES
Every brass tile we make at Halman Thompson is made by hand to order. We create the exact finish you’re looking for and can laser cut tiles to any shape.
Common shapes include fish scales, hexagon, square, rectangle, triangle and diamond but if you want something different, we can help!
We then seal the brass tile in tough clear lacquer to preserve the finish and protect the tile. Natural brass finish tiles are available lacquered or unlacquered depending on the desired look.
Brass tiles not only look amazing and can create a real talking point, they are also practical. They are easy to install, simple to clean and provide long-lasting appeal to any space.
They can be installed using adhesive or epoxy and require very minimal maintenance. Simply clean with a warm cloth and soapy water to keep them looking at their best!
Full cleaning and care instructions are provided with every set of tiles you order.
Contact Halman Thompson for a free, no-obligation quotation!