Metal tiles are a characterful and interesting material for interiors that deliver a lot more interest than typical wall coverings. Composed of natural or aged brass or copper, our metal tiles deliver a depth and richness that will make you just want to stop and stare.
They are suitable for homes, commercial spaces, offices, studios, salons, bars, restaurants or anywhere a rich, vibrant wall covering is required.
All metal tiles from Halman Thompson are created by hand, to order. They can be laser cut to any size or shape and be finished to deliver the exact look you’re after.
Simply tell us how you’re planning to use the tile and we’ll handle the rest!
Contact Halman Thompson for a free, no-obligation metal tile quotation!
CUT TO SIZE
- Pricing includes delivery
- Each piece can be coated in a gloss finish lacquer that prevents aged finishes from further ageing
Metal tile finishes
Our metal tile range brings together the beauty of copper and brass.
- Somerset finish –Deep, rich aged brass with an interesting mix of dark and light that reveals something new every time you look
- Wiltshire finish – A lighter aged brass patina with a dappled effect providing a light finish with deeper areas throughout
- Cambridgeshire finish – Deeper, richer and more characterful aged brass finish that provides a lovely grain
- Natural brass finish – Unmatched in terms of quality and style, natural brass tiles deliver a unique look that’s hard to mimic
- Ayrshire finish – Vibrant aged copper with a darker aesthetic with a mottled verdigris patina
- Cheshire finish – This aged copper finish is darker than natural copper with a range of depths of colour
- Hertfordshire finish – Impactful aged copper finish with generous helpings of verdigris throughout
- Northumberland finish – Swirls of aged copper and verdigris to deliver one of the most idyllic wall coverings possible
- Natural copper finish – Rich, warm and welcoming, nothing comes close to providing the timeless appeal of natural copper
BESPOKE METAL TILES
All metal tiles are made to order and prepared by hand. Our skilled team of artisans prepare each set of tiles, artificially ageing them until perfect and then preserving them in clear lacquer.
All metal tiles can be cut to size and shape using a precision laser. Common shapes include square, triangle, rectangle, hexagon, diamond and fish scales but we can deliver any shape you like.
PRACTICAL METAL TILES
Not only do metal tiles look incredible, they are also simple to install and easy to maintain.
Install using epoxy or adhesive onto a smooth surface. That’s it.
Maintenance is equally straightforward. Simply clean with warm soapy water and a soft cloth.
Full installation and care instructions are provided with every order.
CHOOSE A FINISH
Ayrshire finish – with specs of verdigris£186.00
Berkshire Bronzed Brass£186.00
Cambridgeshire finish – Mill brass finish£148.80
Cheshire finish – Aged copper£148.80
Corten Steel – Weathered£290.40
Hertfordshire Finish – Aged Copper£132.00
If you can dream it, we will create it.
We work with a variety of woods and metals to create bars, tables, balustrades, staircases, worktops, and much more.