A characterful, luxurious splashback is an effective addition to any interior design that punches way above its weight in terms of appeal. The lovely tones and depth of copper splashbacks could be the perfect addition to any home!
The character and patina of copper is timeless, providing unlimited opportunity for expression. You will often see copper splashbacks in bars, open kitchens, cafes, bistros, commercial kitchens, interior designs and also in home décor magazines.
All copper splashbacks from Halman Thompson are created to order. We can provide any shape or size, in aged or natural copper finish and deliver them to your door.
Request a quote for your bespoke copper splashbacks
CHOOSE A FINISH
CUT TO SIZE
- Pricing includes delivery and turnaround time is under 2 weeks
- Each piece is coated in a gloss finish lacquer that prevents the sheet from further aging
Copper splashback finishes
Copper splashbacks are available in a range of lustrous finishes, including:
- Ayrshire finish – Vibrant colours with a speckled effect from the verdigris with a subtle but powerful patina
- Cheshire finish – Multihued copper finish with areas of deeper colour through for a textured effect
- Hertfordshire finish – Impactful verdigris elements throughout interspersed with aged copper for real appeal
- Northumberland finish – Swirls of aged copper and verdigris with multiple layers of colour throughout
- Natural copper – Rich, warm and inviting tones of natural copper with no ageing
BESPOKE COPPER SPLASHBACKS
All copper splashbacks are made to order and can be laser cut to your exact specifications. We can cut to any size or shape upon request.
Standard square and rectangle splashbacks can be ordered directly from our website. Custom sizes and shapes can be ordered using this simple quote form.
Aged copper splashbacks are made using a specialist chemical process to artificially age the metal. We age it until the desired patina is visible and then stop the ageing process. We then seal the splashback inside tough lacquer to stop the process and protect the splashback.
Natural copper splashbacks are cut to shape and size and can either be left as bare metal or lacquered to protect the finish.
MOUNTING YOUR COPPER SPLASHBACK
Copper is a relatively light metal so can be affixed to a surface using adhesive or epoxy resin. Simply prepare the surface as required, apply adhesive to the splashback, offer it up and adjust until you’re happy.
Once the adhesive dries, you should have a beautiful statement piece with all the practicality of a splashback!
CARING FOR YOUR COPPER SPLASHBACK
Caring for your copper splashback couldn’t be easier. Use warm soapy water and a soft cloth to clean. That’s it.
Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scourers to maintain the integrity of the lacquer and your copper splashback should provide many years of faithful service!
Full cleaning and care instructions will be provided with every copper splashback.
Contact Halman Thompson for a free quote!
CHOOSE A FINISH
If you can dream it, we will create it.
We work with a variety of woods and metals to create bars, tables, balustrades, staircases, worktops, and much more.