Decorative Metal Stair Risers
Decorative metal stair risers offer the perfect opportunity to add a design flourish to an otherwise overlooked area.
Stairs can be boring. Whether it’s in the home or workplace, a bar, restaurant or somewhere else, stairs are often painted or carpeted and forgotten.
All decorative metal stair risers from Halman Thompson are created by hand, to order. Choose your finish, give us the sizes and we’ll take care of the rest!
Contact Halman Thompson to order your decorative metal stair risers or to discuss your needs.
CUT TO SIZE
- Pricing includes delivery and turnaround time is under 2 weeks
- Each piece is coated in a gloss finish lacquer that prevents the sheet from further aging
READY TO GO
We can produce made to order bespoke bars, complete to your spec, or our designers can create the perfect bar for you.
Please use the Request a quote form below
Custom Decorative Metal Stair Risers
As we make every product by hand, you can choose the size, shape, colour and patina of your decorative metal stair risers.
Choose from these lovely finishes:
- Ayrshire finish – Decadent aged copper finish with genuine depth of character
- Cambridgeshire finish – Beautiful milled brass finish that reflects the light
- Cheshire finish – Lustrous aged copper finish with varying depths of colour
- Hertfordshire finish – Showstopping aged copper with a generous helping of verdigris
- Natural brass finish – Appealing natural brass finish with timeless appeal
- Natural copper finish – The warm embrace of this loveliest of metals
- Northumberland finish – Amazing swirls of aged copper and verdigris
- Somerset finish – Unique aged brass patina with layers of colour and texture
- Wiltshire finish – Light aged brass finish with deeper speckles throughout
Bespoke decorative metal stair risers
All decorative metal stair risers sold by Halman Thompson are created by hand, to order.
We begin with a sheet of copper or brass and laser cut your risers to the exact dimensions you provide. We’ll then age the metal using a specialist process if required.
Once complete, the metal will be polished or protected using a tough transparent lacquer. This stops the ageing process and protects the metal.
Every riser will be unique but our expert artisans will ensure each riser complements the other and will benefit from the same level of ageing throughout.
Caring for your decorative metal stair risers
Caring for your decorative metal stair risers is easy. Simply wipe down every now and then with a soft cloth and warm soapy water.
No need for specialist cleaners or special processes. It’s quick, easy and can be done in minutes!
Full care instructions are included with every order.
Contact Halman Thompson or complete the quote form for a free, no-obligation decorative metal stair riser quotation.
CHOOSE A FINISH
Select your finish and order by the size you need for your project.
Ayrshire finish – with specs of verdigris£1.20
Berkshire Bronzed Brass£1.20
Cambridgeshire finish – Mill brass finish£1.20
Cheshire finish – Aged copper£1.20
Corten Steel – Weathered£290.40
Hertfordshire Finish – Aged Copper£1.20
If you can dream it, we will create it.
In addition to our brass and copper finishes, our team of artisan designers and craftsmen are ready to project into reality.
We work with a variety of woods and metals to create bars, tables, balustrades, staircases, worktops, and much more.